Legal expertise for all your corporate and commercial transactions
Global businesses and investors are waking up to the vast untapped potential of Saudi Arabia. However, the nuances and complexities of working within KSA require informed and experienced advice in order to analyse legal risks and execute transactions effectively. Our team regularly acts on transactions throughout KSA and provides the level of sophisticated advice that clients expect from a leading global law firm whilst understanding the intricacies of KSA.
Our Corporate, M&A, and Commercial practice acts on some of the highest-profile transactions in the world. Working with some of the world’s largest companies, investment banks, private equity firms and investors, we offer a full service – covering corporate law, mergers and acquisitions, private equity, equity capital markets, corporate governance and commercial work.
With support from our offices globally, we advise some of the biggest international and regional names on their corporate matters and some of their most innovative products and initiatives. We have significant experience in advising real estate, hospitality, retail, media, telecoms and IT companies on regional and international transactions.
Show moreShow less
Comprehensive legal advice
We offer a complete range of domestic and cross-border corporate law services. including:
- Foreign Direct Investment
- Middle East joint ventures
- Private Equity
- Cross-border M&A
- Equity capital markets
- Strategic alliances and group reorganisations
- Corporate governance
- Incentive plans for executives.
We specialise in complex commercial transactions assisting our clients at every stage of the project lifecycle to build commercial agreements that offer long-term value and clear drafting. Our commercial law experience includes:
- IT and e-commerce
- Outsourcing and managed services agreements
- Agency, distribution and franchising
- Hotel development agreements
- Marketing and advertising regulation, event sponsorship
- Privacy and data protection.
Key matters our team have worked on include:
- Appointed as exclusive counsel in Saudi Arabia for one of the world’s best known industrial companies
- Acting for a government controlled Singaporean listed company on the sale of its interest in a major joint venture in Saudi Arabia back to the founder
- Acting for a well know trading family in Saudi Arabia on its exit from a UAE based company.
"King & Wood Mallesons really impresses with a strong understanding of Middle East laws."