Client-focused legal advice on local and international dispute resolution
Disputes are an inevitable part of business. Whether you are involved in a commercial or financial dispute, under regulatory investigation, or simply keen to protect and de-risk your business by ensuring full compliance with local and internationally applicable legislation and standards, our global dispute resolution team can help. Whatever the situation, our top priority is always to get the right outcome for you.
We are experts in litigation and arbitration.
Our team who focus on the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia have experience of dealing with the highest value and most complex disputes which often have a multi-jurisdictional element, emanating from Saudi Arabia and the rest of the Middle East.
Whatever the case, we focus on one thing: your goals and business objectives.
We have specialist expertise in shareholder disputes, fraud, telecoms disputes, construction litigation, and regulatory and internal investigations.
The areas upon which we advise on in KSA include:
- Domestic and International Arbitration: including obtaining ancillary relief in support of arbitration proceedings such as obtaining freezing and search orders and other protective measures
- Commercial dispute resolution
- Fraud and asset tracing
- Joint ventures and shareholder disputes
- Construction, infrastructure and telecommunications projects and disputes
- Public international law
- Private international law
- Bribery and fraud
- Regulatory investigations.
Show moreShow less
Clients benefiting from our advice include major corporate and financial institutions, shipping businesses, and top-name private sector clients such as Nokia and OSN. We also advise contractors and developers, entities in international trade, financial services, telecoms, media, construction and banking sectors as well as Middle Eastern governmental entities.
Our noteworthy cases relating to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia include:
- Acting as Counsel for a major Chinese contractor in relation to a mining EPC (engineering, procurement and construction) contract dispute subject to Saudi law
- Acting for a major international telecommunications provider in a dispute with a value of USD 165m involving arbitral proceedings subject to Saudi law
- Acting as Counsel in arbitral proceedings subject to Saudi law and relating to three cement factories involving allegations of bribery and corruption
- Acting as Counsel in a Facilities Management dispute subject to Saudi law and involving allegations of bribery and labour law issues
- Acting as Counsel in a dispute over the Kuwaiti and Saudi Arabian neutral zone subject to Saudi and Kuwaiti law
- Acting as Arbitrator in an airline dispute involving issues of disputed revenues and tax subject to Saudi law
- Acting as Arbitrator in a transnational telecommunications dispute subject to Saudi law.
"The dispute resolution team is packed with talent, punches above its weight"