Expert advice for energy, resources and infrastructure companies
Our projects, resources and energy lawyers combine a detailed legal knowledge of the sector with a commercial awareness of the industry, technical expertise, local understanding, regional coverage and full-service capability.
We draw on our transactional, corporate, finance and regulatory experience to help our clients in Saudi Arabia manage complex regulatory requirements, fund growth and negotiate deals.
Across the Middle East and globally, the world’s leading energy, resources and infrastructure companies seek our counsel. We advise clients on all aspects of project, energy and resources, including:
- Acquisition of energy and resource assets and companies
- Consortium and joint venture arrangements
- Production sharing contracts and concessions
- Infrastructure development
- Project and government approvals
- Engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) contracts
- Pipeline construction and transportation agreements
- Oil, gas and product supply/sales contracts
- Refining and liquefied natural gas (LNG)
- Power generation, transmission and sales
- Antitrust issues
- Employment and labour relations
- Dispute resolution.
"Clients have been quick to highlight the team’s commercial awareness, claiming that ‘they are more perceptive than others’"