Strong foundations in Construction
A deep understanding of core construction risks is also essential for a law firm working in the region. Our construction team provides a seamless service from transaction management to project delivery. We cover all aspects of the construction process, including procurement strategies, contract negotiation/administration and dispute resolution.
Our planning and environmental team, based in London, has a thorough understanding of the existing and emerging urban planning and environmental frameworks in the UK, Europe, the Middle East and beyond. They can give you the planning law expertise you need, wherever you are and wherever you are looking to build.
Advising investors, developers, contractors and others on real estate and construction law
We advise investors, developers, contractors, funders, engineers, managers and other participants in the Middle East on all aspects of planning, construction and real estate law. This includes:
- Deal structuring, site acquisitions and development agreements, lettings, asset management and disposals, with a particular emphasis on large projects and mixed-use schemes
- Commercial real estate
- Transactional property work including investment acquisitions and disposals, landlord and tenant transactions and the real estate aspects of property finance and corporate finance transactions
- Planning, masterplanning and environmental regulation
- Construction procurement
- Tendering and competition procedures
- Private finance initiative (PFI) and public-private partnership (PPP) concession agreements
- Construction main contracts, both bespoke and based on all standard UK forms
- Bespoke and standard form international contracts including International Federation of Consulting Engineers (FIDIC), Institution of Chemical Engineers (IChemE), Project Management Consultancy (PMC), engineering, procurement, and construction management (EPCM).