Legal advice for the industry’s most challenging projects
Australia’s gas and liquefied natural gas (LNG) sector is seeing extraordinary growth due to a doubling of world energy demand and China’s progress to becoming the world’s largest energy importer.
Our whole-of-chain capability is called on for both industry firsts and colossal projects in the sector. From initial planning and structuring through to financial investment decision (FID) and project implementation, our oil and gas lawyers can support you on the most complex and challenging onshore, offshore and floating projects.
The areas of law our firm advises oil and gas clients on include:
- Project development and structuring, including taxation, compliance and fundraising
- Equity, joint venture, farm-in and unitisation arrangements
- Inbound and outbound investment and foreign investment regulation
- Commodity sales, off-take agreements and shipping issues
- Project approvals, planning and environment
- Infrastructure sharing and common user arrangements
- Infrastructure and construction agreements