Full-service tax and wealth planning for individuals and SMEs
With the ATO confirming its ongoing scrutiny of high net worth individuals and small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), our full-service tax team can assist with any tax planning or disputes requirements that arise. Our tax lawyers can help you navigate the complex network of formal and informal processes that can often be involved, and assist you with responding quickly, accurately and positively to ATO requests.
We regularly advise SMEs, high net worth individuals, individual shareholders and family investment trusts on:
- Navigating, negotiating and successfully resolving tax disputes
- Tax planning for business succession and family investment
- The protection and transfer of assets
- Pre-IPO wealth planning for individual shareholders
- Tax audits and reviews
- Allegations of fraud or tax evasion
- Asset division resolution related to estates
- All elements of Federal and State tax laws, including associated administrative and Constitutional issues.
Each of the lawyers in our market-leading tax practice have combined technical tax law and dispute litigation skills, avoiding the need and cost to separately brief tax and litigation specialists.
Have questions about your tax and wealth planning or ATO disputes? Check out Demystifying tax audits & disputes: FAQs by individuals and SMEs or contact us.