Structured real property finance, international structured finance and strategic corporate finance including acting for:
- Telstra Corporation in relation to senior debt financing arrangements (2007 to 2015) and financing arrangements relating to the NBN Co Project (2010 to 2014)
- Gandel Group in relation to group financing arrangements (2007 to 2015)
- Various New York and London based financial institutions in relation to structured finance transactions including equity repurchase, debt repurchase option arrangements and limited partnership structuring (2003 to 2008)
- Grocon and its affiliated entities in relation to senior trust debt financing connected with the Axa Project (2005 to 2006) and Grocon in relation to the provision of development finance for the QV development, Swanston Street, Melbourne (2003 to 2009), the Media House Project, Spencer Street, Melbourne (2008), the 163 Castlereagh Street Project, Sydney (2010 to 2011), the Swanston Square Project, Melbourne (2013) and the Parklands Project, Southport (2014)
- Victoria Square group in relation to development finance for the Dandenongs Office Project (2010) and investment finance in relation to QV asset ownership arrangements (2005 to 2014)
- National Australia Bank Limited and the syndicate of senior financiers in relation to the provision of debt financing for the development of the Oracle Project by the Niecon Group (2008 to 2011)
- National Australia Bank (BNZA) in relation to the trust financing for the initial public offer of units in the Orchard Industrial Property Fund and its recapitalisation by Growthpoint Properties Limited and in relation to various financings for the Becton Group (2006 to 2010)
- Australia and New Zealand Banking Group in relation to the provision of debt finance to the Golden Age Group for the development of the Victoria One Project, Melbourne and the Sheraton Hotel, Melbourne (2013 to 2015)
- Westralia Airports Corporation in relation to the structuring and refinancing of its senior debt finance arrangements (2006 to 2015) and Northern Territory Airports Group in relation to the refinancing of its senior debt finance arrangements (2008 to 2014)
- Club financiers to the McMillan Shakespeare Group (2013 to 2015)
- Syndicate of financiers to the Transpacific Industries Group (2006 to 2015)
- Syndicate of financiers to the Smorgon Steel Group (2003 to 2006) and National Australia Bank and the syndicate of financiers to the Skilled Engineering Group (2003 to 2010).
- 2006 - present: Partner, King & Wood Mallesons (previously Mallesons Stephen Jaques), Melbourne
- 2000 - 2006: Senior Associate, Mallesons Stephen Jaques, Melbourne
- 1997 - 1999: Solicitor, corporate and finance group, Slaughter and May, London
- 1997: Title of Scholar of Sidney Sussex College, University of Cambridge
- 1996 - 1997: Evan Lewis-Thomas Law Studentship to Sidney Sussex College, University of Cambridge
- 1996 - 1997: Master of Laws (First Class Honours), University of Cambridge; Member of Sidney Sussex College
- 1996: Solicitor, Mallesons Stephen Jaques, Melbourne
- 1995 - 1996: Articled Clerk, Mallesons Stephen Jaques, Melbourne
- 1989 - 1994: Bachelor of Laws (First Class Honours) and Bachelor of Commerce, University of Melbourne.
- 1996: Supreme Court of Victoria and High Court of Australia
- 1997: Supreme Court of England and Wales.