Download Chinese version / 下载中文简历
Intan Eow is a partner in our Sydney mergers & acquisitions group. She focuses on public and private mergers & acquisitions, foreign investments and capital raisings, particularly China-Australia cross-border transactions. Being fluent in both English and Mandarin, she has helped numerous Chinese clients invest in Australia and Australian clients work with Chinese investors.
Intan acted for state-owned entities, sovereign wealth funds, financial and strategic investors and private enterprises across sectors such as food, agriculture, health, property, infrastructure, telecommunications and mining.
Intan is a member of the Foreign Investment Committee of the Law Council of Australia.
- Bindaree/Sanger (Australian beef processor) – sale of a majority interest to a consortium comprising HK-based Hui family and Chinese investment firm Archstone
- Chinese consortium led by Fuyuan/Mengniu – acquisition of Burra Foods, a Victorian dairy processor, in a competitive sale process with reinvestment by the vendors
- Industrial Bank, Bank of China International and Bohai Harvest RST – financing of Yancoal's coal mines through complex USD$950million (AUD$1.3billion) bond issue
- Various Chinese bidders and financiers – bids for various health sector targets, including radiology services, contract research organisation and health products
- Law Society of New South Wales
- Member of the Foreign Investment Committee of the Law Council of Australia