It takes experienced lawyers to help you make the most of commercial real estate investment
With years of experience and a proven track record in the sector, we help investors, developers, owners and operators make the most of their real estate opportunities.
We understand the variety of issues you face and advise on matters such as development, acquisition and divestment; contractual arrangements; franchise, management and outsourcing operations; management agreements and operations; corporate, joint ventures and fund formation; and finance and restructuring.
In addition to our industry-specific experience, you have access to our core legal service areas – whether your investments and operations are local or global.
The clients who benefit from our legal advice on commercial real estate investment include:
- Large state-owned entities
- Onshore and offshore banks
- Corporate occupiers
- Onshore and offshore developers
- Government bodies
- Institutional investors
- Institutional real estate finance entities
- Insurance companies
- Owners and investors in hotels and resorts
- Real estate owners
- Real estate private equity houses
- Commercial property managers.
Show moreShow less
We advise on:
- Acquisition and disposal
- Cross-border investment
- Development, environmental and planning issues
- Real estate finance
- Land use and government relations
- Real estate leasing
- Real estate litigation
- Restructuring and loan workouts
- Securitisation and other capital markets
- The leasing of commercial premises.