If you live and work internationally, we provide the truly global service you need
Private clients appreciate our comprehensive Chinese and international expertise in tax, and our experience in this field. As a private client, you benefit from our years of experience assisting individuals who live and invest internationally. And you can rely on our relentless focus on providing legal advice precisely tailored to their needs.
We are one of the few law firms to provide a truly global private client practice. For Chinese clients, our unique heritage in the country makes us the ideal choice for more international and complex work. A substantial portion of our practice involves creating planning arrangements to protect and transfer assets, as well as tax optimisation.
Our fully integrated tax practice takes a multi-jurisdictional approach. This ensures that we deliver global strategic planning while providing the on-the-ground support you expect.
King & Wood Mallesons’ wealth management lawyers advise high-net-worth individuals, individual shareholders, family investment trusts on:
- Tax planning for high-net-worth individuals
- Legal and tax advice for structuring estates and trusts
- Tax planning for business succession, family emigration and family investment
- Pre-IPO wealth planning for individual shareholders
- Asset division resolution related to your estate, emigration and divorce.