We offer essential tax planning advice
Major corporates and financial institutions, both international and domestic, depend on the analytical ability and unrivalled transaction-structuring experience of our tax team in China.
Tax planning is a critical element in ensuring the success of every transaction and investment. For domestic and cross-border transactions or investments, our team provides you with innovative and creative tax planning advice as well as high-quality tax advisory skills.
Broad experience in complex tax planning
Our firm’s deep and broad practice in China includes mergers and acquisitions (M&A), securities, funds, banking and intellectual property. This, together with our strong international practice, ensures that our team in China are involved in a broad range of complex international and domestic issues.
Our experience in working with the tax authorities in China means we can develop creative tax planning solutions for our clients without unwanted challenges from tax authorities.
We advise multinational corporations, state-owned enterprises, private companies, financial investors, banks, expatriates and high-net-worth individuals on:
- Tax planning for foreign direct investment projects
- Tax planning for outbound investment
- Tax planning for M&A and restructuring
- Tax planning for non-resident companies doing business in China
- Tax planning for cross-border transactions
- Tax planning for expatriates and high-net-worth individuals
- Tax planning for pre-initial public offering companies.