Germán Cabrera, Partner with almost 15 years of experience, specialises in corporate law and M&A, advising domestic and foreign clients on all types of M&A transactions, with a specific focus on private equity and energy and infrastructure deals. He is also an expert in general corporate advice, corporate restructurings and corporate governance.
Some of the companies he has advised included Meriton Holdings, Valencia Club de Fútbol, MCH Private Equity, Axis Participaciones Empresariales, Aurelius Group, First State Investments y Capital Dynamics.
Recent work highlights include:
- Aurelius Group on the acquisition of the commercial activities of Abelan Group in Spain, Portugal and South America relating to the manufacture, processing and handling of paper and cardboard.
- First State Investments on the sale of its stake in the Spanish LNG regasification plant Reganosa, located in the north-western Spain.
- Axis Participaciones Empresariales on the exit from Aislamientos Suaval, a Spanish company rendering industrial insulation services.
- MCH Private Equity on the co-investment in Pachá Group, an important Spanish Group specialized in the leisure, entertainment and hospitality businesses.
- Capital Dynamics on the sale of its stake in the Spanish company Grupo T-Solar Global, a Spanish Group engaged in the development, management and operation of photovoltaic solar power plants.
- Axis Participaciones Empresariales on the co-investment in the Spanish company Red de Calor de Soria, for the development of a district heating project in Spain.
- Valencia Club de Fútbol on the share capital increase by means of the conversion of the shareholder loans granted by its majority shareholder.
- Aurelius Group on the sale of its stake in Tavex Europe, which develops, produces and distributes premium quality denim fabric for major fashion brands in Europe.
- Meriton Holdings on the acquisition of a majority stake in the Spanish Football Club Valencia CF. The deal included the advice on a stake purchase transaction, the contribution of fresh money through a shareholder loan as well as the refinancing of the Club’s senior debt.
- MCH Private Equity on several corporate restructurings and subsequent public offering of its stake in Spanish train manufacturer Talgo.
- Axis Participaciones Empresariales on the sale of its stake in Infun, a Spanish manufacturer of cast iron components for the automotive industry.
- Capital Dynamics on the co-investment in Eysa Servicios a Spanish company leader in the on-street parking business.