We get the right results for you, cost-effectively
Wherever possible, our lawyers look to help you achieve your business goals without litigation. But in intellectual property (IP) protection, proactive enforcement can often be the best defence.
Delivering the right business result, cost-effectively, requires a team that combines a full range of expertise in IP disputes with commercial awareness. This is what our law firm gives you.
We advise clients in sectors such as media, financial markets, healthcare, hotels, retail, fashion, outsourcing and pharmaceuticals and life sciences.
The areas of IP enforcement our legal advice covers include:
- Infringement and validity disputes
- International anti-counterfeiting programmes and enforcing rights against parallel importers
- Monitoring, seizure and destruction of counterfeit products
- Advertising and marketing disputes before the courts and regulators
- International domain name recovery programmes.
"King & Wood Mallesons’ IP litigation department has years of experience representing multinational and domestic corporations in litigation of IP matters throughout China."