Innovative tax planning to keep you two steps ahead
With tax authorities around the world sharpening their regulatory focus, corporates are ramping up their ‘real time’ tax position disclosures and thinking innovatively for rating agency purposes. To stay on top of this dynamic tax landscape, tax planning is essential.
Our full-service tax planning team can help ensure that your business remains competitive and that each transaction and investment is a successful one. We’ll give you integrated full-service solutions (by bringing together banking, corporate, property, litigation), relationships with regulators and the commercial understanding of our accounting qualified lawyers.
Our tax planning experience with MNCs, SOEs, private companies, financial investors and banks, expatriates and high net worth individuals includes:
- Tax planning for foreign direct investment projects
- Tax planning for outbound investment
- Tax planning for M&A / restructuring
- Tax planning for cross-border transactions
- Tax planning for expatriates and high-net-worth individuals
- Tax planning for pre-IPO companies and employee incentives.
"A market-leading practice for tax planning and structuring advice with respect to cross-border investment, M&A and equity transfer transactions."