Top-notch structuring advice and deal execution involving multiple jurisdictions
Combining solid legal judgement with global business insight, we have established ourselves as a leader in high-profile venture capital and private equity transactions.
Our commercial-minded attorneys have acted as lead counsel in some of the highest-profile transactions in the marketplace acting for some of the world’s most prominent private equity firms and private equity consortiums. We help clients negotiate the best deals, from entrepreneurial start-ups to major industry players, across a range of industries including telecommunications, media, e-commerce, life sciences (ranging from medical diagnostic to biotechnology), nanotechnology and advanced materials, integrated circuitry, imaging technology and the convergence of wireless data, audio and image transmission.
Your one-stop shop cross-border M&A Team
We are well known for our ability to structure creative and complex transaction structures with enhanced investment returns. We advise on all aspects of M&A transactions, particularly cross border deals, including:
Show moreShow less
- Cash and stock for stock mergers
- Tender and exchange offers
- Leveraged buyouts
- Going-private transactions.
Our attorneys are experienced in structuring and negotiating a wide variety of sophisticated strategic ventures including:
- Licensing arrangements
- Innovative joint ventures
- Technology swaps and sales
- Distribution arrangements
- Consulting service arrangements.
Assisting multinational corporate clients with their worldwide operations
We understand the value of robust systems and practices. Balancing strategic business planning needs with the myriad requirements of different legal and regulatory regimes, our Corporate Governance Advisory team works with senior executives and internal counsels on matters including:
- Affiliate transactions
- Shareholder relations
- Disputes arising from sales of businesses
- Fiduciary duties of directors and officers and oversight of directors and officers
- Boardroom disputes
- Corporate governance and control
- Corporate investigations
- Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) investigations & anti-bribery issues
- Compliance issues relating to the U.S. Securities Exchange Act of 1934 and Investment Advisers Act of 1940.
We assist clients in reviewing, designing and implementing policies and procedures, assessing the benefits and risks of various courses of action against their commercial goals, delivering practical, value-add and flexible solutions to management and the boards of directors.